Saturday 17 January 2015

Thinking of you - new Tonic Studios release


Hello! Today I've made one of those cards which we all need to make from time to time. It's lovely to have a set of dies which actually does the job perfectly and is so well coordinated. Every apart of this card (except the baker's twine, of course) was made with the new Tonic Studios "Thinking of You" die set.
I put some aqua coloured ink on the little embossing die before I used it and then cut it out with the circle die from the set.
I have used white hammered and teal card from Papermill


1 comment:

  1. Love the striplet design, it's really pretty and delicate - could be used for lots of occasions, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth