Monday, 29 November 2021
Friday, 26 November 2021
You can use them to create many variations and sizes of memory books but you can also use the dies to create cards and other projects.
In this Step by Step tutorial, I will show you how to make the basic book with the spine and some pages and I will also give you instructions how to make some pocket variations and a trifold page. You can then use these ideas to create your own pages.
These are my affiliate links to the dies -
You will need
My Memory Book – Eternal Moments
Craft Perfect 300gsm Smooth White
Craft Perfect Coffee Cream Pearlescent
Craft Perfect Sage Roses Speciality Card
Craft Perfect Champagne Harlequin
Craft Perfect Golden Mosaic
Craft Perfect Sienna Treasure
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Give it a Twirl Kit flower die
Link to disclosure - https://apassionforcards.blogspot.com.
Tuesday, 23 November 2021
I've added lots of photos below to show just some of the thigs I made with this set. No doubt you'll see that there's lots more potential with these dies!
Monday, 22 November 2021
Saturday, 20 November 2021
You can see my unboxing vide here
These are my affiliate links to the kits if you're interested
Craft Supplies used
Tonic Studios Craft Kit -
Craft Perfect A4 card, Opera Red Mirror Card, Olive Green and Maroon Red Classic Card
Nuvo Alcohol Markers, 381 black Cherry and 409 Desert Sage
Nuvo Crystal Drops, Morning Dew
Nuvo Crystal Gems
Craft Perfect 6x6 Bright White card
Craft Perfect A4 Bright White 300gsm Smooth Card
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive 200n
Craft Perfect Double sided tape
Craft Perfect Dimensional Foam Pads
Tonic Tangerine Die Cutting Machine
How to make it
1. Layer a 14cm square of white card onto a 14.5cm square of Opera Red Mirror card and attach to a 6x6 white card with double sided tape.
2. Die cut the large corner leaf die twice from Olive Green card and glue to the card front.
3. Die cut the word die from white card and Opera Red card and the backing die from Olive Green card.
4. Offset the white wording onto the red wording and glue to the Olive Green background. Attach to the card front with 3D foam pads.
5. Die cut row of petals shown and colour the base and the back and fronts of the anthers and filaments with the Desert sage marker. Add flicks of Black Cherry marker to the petals. REPEAT.
6. Roll up with the quilling tool and glue the ends together. Repeat with the second flower.
7. Glue one to the top left corner and the other to the bottom right corner.
8. Die cut the smaller rosette shapes from Maroon Red card. Repeat 3 times so that you have 4 of each flower.
9. Starting with the quilling tool at the outside, twist and shape towards the centre. Glue the end and base.
10. Glue the small flowers as shown to the round spaces on the leaf die cut. Add Crystal Gems into the centres of the tiny scalloped flowers. Add Morning Dew Crystal Drops to the sentiment, some petals and leaves.