I've used 2 5x7 circle aperture cards along with the new Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" collection to makethis gatefold card with band and hidden insert.
You will need:
Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" Puffy Stickers
Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" Mini Wooden Pegs
Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" Clear Stamps with Matching Dies
Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" Resin Flowers
Dovecraft Premium "Folkland" Cotton Ribbons
Dovecraft Hi tack double sided tape.
2 x Dovecraft 5x7 aperture cards
Dovecraft Luxury Heavyweight A4 white card
Dot and Dab White Glue
How to make it:
1. Score and fold down the centre of the first aperture card .
2. Turn the second aperture card over so that the fold is on the right edge. Score and fold as before , then cut/punch a semi circle at the centre of the back of the card.
Put a line of hi tack tape on the outside edges of the "pocket".
3. Turn the card again and stick down on top of the back of the first card, so that the folded apertures line up in the middle of the card.
4. Cut a piece of gold foiled heart paper to fit the front of the pocket, cut a semicircle at the top to match the pocket. Glue to the front of the pocket. Glue the folded parts back.
5. Cut a piece of floral paper measuring 12.5cm x 17.5cm, then remove a circle the same size as the aperture in the card. You can measure this or do it with a circle die. Cut in half down the centre.
6. Glue to the front of the card.
7. Die cut 2 of the tags from white card and overlap. Attach a floral Puffy Sticker to the right one. Stamp the butterfly onto patterned paper, cut out with the matching die and glue by the body to the top of the tag. Add a resin flower to the left tag and a wooden peg at the top. Close the card and glue these in the centre of the aperture.
8. Cut a strip of white card measuring 3cm x 29cm and fold carefully around the card so that it overlaps in the centre. Glue the ends together to form a band. Cover the front and back with a 12.75cm x 2.75cm strip of arrow paper.
9. To make the insert, cut a 10cm x 13.5cm rectangle of white card. Add a tab of butterfly ribbon at the top and two strips of washi tape along the bottom.