Today I have a video on my YouTube channel showing you through the contents of the Pebeo Ultimate Pouring Discovery Set and some other Pebeo products which can be used with it. Inside the Ultimate Pouring boxes there is a link to a comprehensive video by Nancy Wood showing the "recipe" for using the paints in the set to create some fabulous paint effects. However, I have shown in this video the consistency which we are aiming for to use the Pouring Medium and Catalyst with other brands of paint. I have used the elements brand which is quite a bit thicker than Pebeo paint so it had to be thinned down before proceeding with the recipe in the video link. The same principle applies to whatever brand of paint you wish to use. You should create a consistency of thin custard before adding the pouring medium.
A little experimentation is required but it's fun to watch the results! Enjoy :)
These products were sent to me to try out but the opinions shared are my own
These are ready made panels with hi tack tape on all folded sides which can be used to create fill face shaker cards. They can be filled with confetti, sequins etc and can be used over stamped panels or layered die cut panels.
I have made a video where I show you how to make up the basic card holder and also how to adapt the die set to make a pop up card which folds flat. You can see the video here -
To make the card with the card holder topper shown here you will need
Designer's Choice No. 19
Craft Perfect Bright White A4 card
Craft Perfect Ocean Blue A4 card
Craft Perfect US A6 Bright White card blank
Nuvo Lady Liberty Stone Drops
Nuvo Laguna Bay Ink
1. Die cut the largest die from white card. Burnish the score lines and fold in the right side and bottom tabs.
2. Place Ocean Blue card just behind the centre part of the same die and cut out.
3. Fold the centre part of the white card over to the right. Trim the piece of Ocean Blue card and glue to the centre part of the card holder.
4. Fold over the top white section and glue the tabs onto the Ocean Blue card. I have held mine in place with mini pegs until the glue sets.
5. Use the top of the longest part of the same die with the little decorative insert and cut out. Snip to fit the top of the white card and glue in place.
6. Use both dies shown to cut the decorative panel from Ocean Blue cad and glue to the front.
7. Die cut the large outline die from Ocean Blue card and the medium sized panel from white card.
8.Use the dies shown to make the decorative panels.
9. Glue the decorative panels onto the plain panels.
10. Using the die shown, make a little stencil and randomly stencil all over a 10.5cm x 15cm rectangle of Ocean Blue card then glue this to the card front.
11. Cut out the small lattice die from white card, trim down the sides and then snip into a v shape.
12. Make 2 short tails and 2 longer tails as shown, glue them to the top right and bottom left of the card. Glue the card holder into the centre of the card at an angle and add Lady Liberty Stone Drops to the tails and the top of the card holder.
13. Emboss the Best Wishes die into white card, cut out and outline the sentiment in black fine liner pen. Glue to the centre of the card holder.