This is a little inspiration for those who have bought Tonic Studios Craft Kit 9 - it will be arriving with you soon :)
The kit contains dies which make up the cute little gift bag but when I looked at the shape of the front panel it reminded me of a top/T shirt so I made a card with this as the centrepiece.
I made a matching card and gift bag from the papers and dies in the kit.
The items which I used which are not included in the kit are white card, twine and Tonic Studios Decorative Vanity Layering Die set.
How to make it:
1. Using the front panel outline die, cut one shape from gold card and one from maroon card. Then use the smaller side panel outline die to cut two gold shapes and two maroon shapes.
2. Use the matching detail dies to cut out the pattern in the three maroon shapes.
3. Glue the maroon die cuts directly on top of the gold ones. Then snip off the opposite corners of the side shapes as shown above.
4. Glue the side panels in behind the front panel so that they look like sleeves. Add a sequin to the centre and Crystal Drops to the centres of the flowers (these are also contained in the kit).
5. To make the card I scored and folded an A4 piece of white card in half, then added 3 layers of card/ paper contained in the kit. Use two of the dies from the Decorative Vanity Layering die set as a background for the "top" . Die cut the "For You" from the kit in gold card, then glue onto maroon card and cut around the outside. Glue above the centre panel. Die cut 4 little flowers from the kit and glue two to the top right and 2 to the bottom left.
6. To make the bag die cut 2 of the outline shapes from maroon card. Cut off the little tab on the top from one of them. Die cut the front panel outline shape twice from the gold floral embossed paper and glue to the front and back. Use the little "slit" die on the back to create a slit for the tab to go into. Assemble the gift bag by firstly gluing the side strip of of one to the side of the other. Then repeat on the other side. Tuck the bottom pieces in and glue neatly in place.
7. To make the tag - Die cut the tag shape from gold card, then draw around the outside of the same die on maroon card and cut out. Glue the gold piece on top of the maroon piece. Die cut the small tag shape from white card and glue on top of the gold piece.
8. Attach the tag to the handle of the bag with a length of twine.