Good morning :) I'm really enjoying creating with the new Dovecraft "Lost and Found" collection and hope you are too! I have another card to share today using lots of the papers and embellishments. I think it could probably be called a Double Z Fold. All the steps in making this are found below. I hope you enjoy trying it out :)
You will need:
A4 white card Luxury Heavyweight card
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" 8x8 paper pack
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" washi tape
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" steel dies
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" wooden frames
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" wooden shapes
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" gems
Dovecraft "Lost and Found" twine
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Score an A4 piece of white card at 5cm and 10cm from each side.
2. Cut 2 pieces of white card measuring 19.75cm x 6cm and score at 10cm and 15cm. Turn one upside down as shown.
3. Cut pieces of patterned paper - checked (4.5cm x 20.5cm) , spotty (4.5cm x 20.5cm) and tree (9.5cm x 20.5cm) and glue to the card as shown.
4. Cut 2 pieces of spotty paper measuring 4.5cm x 5.5cm and 1 measuring 9cm x 5.5cm and glue to the folded strips.
5. On the 10cm length, only add glue to the outside half and add glue to the outside 5cm length. Attach to the top of the card. Reverse and repeat with the other strip, gluing it to the bottom of the card.
6. Attach as shown.
7. Add washi tape along the top and bottom. Glue a hexagonal wooden frame in the centre, die cut a white hexagonal forest scene and glue into the centre of the frame. Die cut the other shapes from black card and glue in place as shown.
8. Glue wooden arrows to the sides. Add a sentiment topper to the frame with a Happy Camper Puffy Sticker below. Add gems to the die cuts and arrows. Tie a little twine bow and glue to the top of the compass.