I've used a Dovecraft 5x7 window card and added an pocket with a pull out insert with the new Trimcraft First Edition "Bloom & Wonder" paper pads from Trimcraft. These papers have modern florals and some coordinating toppers. I have added a couple of Dovecraft Butterfly Stickers and ribbon with some Simply Creative pearls to finish off.
You will need:
Trimcraft First Edition "Bloom and Wonder" 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft 5x7 window card DCCE011
Dovecraft Rainbow Ribbon DCBS202
Dovecraft Butterfly Sticker Book DCSTB001
Simply Creative 6mm silver pearls
To make the card and insert
1. Cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 12cm x 17cm and glue to the front of the card.
2. Open the card and use a craft knife to follow the line of the aperture and remove the circle of patterned paper.
3. The front will now look like this.
4. Cut a piece of white card measuring 12cm x 17cm and a piece of patterned paper measuring 11.5cm x 16.5cm. Glue the paper onto the card.
5. Add hi tack tape down both sides and the bottom on the back.
6. Punch/ die cut a semi circle from the centre at the top and then adhere the pocket to the inside of the card.
7. Cut a piece of white card measuring 9.5cm x 14cm and glue a piece of patterned paper measuring 9cm x 13.5cm on top. Punch a hole and add ribbon at the top. Add a fine black line around the paper.
8. On the reverse side of the insert, draw a fine black line around the edges and add a butterfly sticker at the bottom right.
9. Cut out the LOVE topper from the paper pad and glue to the inside pocket, in the centre of the aperture. Add 2 butterflies from the sticker book at the top and cut a moth from the paper pad. Gently shape the wings with a bone folder and glue the centre of the moth to the card. Add a little foam tape under each wing to help keep their shape.
10. Wrap a 15cm length of ribbon around a 12.5cm x2cm piece of patterned paper and glue to the bottom of the card. Tie a small length of ribbon in a knot to the strip of ribbon.
Add silver pearls to the foliage.
10. Add detail with a fine liner pen around the aperture and the patterned paper.