Saturday, 30 April 2022
Thursday, 28 April 2022
There's a MEGA VAULT SALE just started at Tonic! Have you missed any previous Showcases, Stamp Clubs, Magazines, Designer's Choice etc ? The vault will be open for 7 days but there's limited stock on lots of the items so when it's gone, it's gone!!
Here's a very quick video telling you about it!
These are my affiliate links if you'd like to have a look!
The new Garden Greeting Showcase from Tonic is just my kind of thing!
These are my affiliate links if you'd like to have a look
Garden Greetings Showcase die set
USA - https://shrsl.com/3hwb4
I love nature and anything that I can make which reflects some nature in it is definitely a winner in my books!
This is the die set and it obviously can be used to make cards, decorate scrapbook pages, add a touch of the garden to memory books etc but today I’m showing you how to use the dies to make a plant gift wrap!
You can see how to make a gift bag and card from the same die set in my video
To make this you will need (with affiliate links)
Craft Perfect Classic Card, Arctic Blue
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
Liquid Mercury Crystal Drops
UK – https://shrsl.com/3a5v3
Let’s Get started!
1. Die cut a Gleaming Lilac ornate circle and an Arctic Blue inner circle.
2. Use both the plain circle and the patterned dies to cut out the white shape above.
3. Use the alcohol markers to colour the foliage and flowers.
4. Glue the layers together. Die cut a cloud and glue to the sky.
5. Die cut the wording from white card and colour the foliage and flowers. Glue to the centre of the circle.
6. Slightly shape the circle with a bone folder (or gently shape around a jam jar etc)
7. Cut 2 pieces of Gleaming Lilac card measuring 4cm x 22cm and 2 pieces of ribbon measuring 25cm. Shape the card with a bone folder.
8. Attach the lengths of ribbon with glue and then add double sided tape on top and all around the edges of one piece of card.
9. Attach the 2nd piece of card on top.
10. Glue the circle panel to the centre of the card strips and leave to dry.
Finally, add some crystal drops to the fence and some sequins to the sky. Die cut 2 white patterned butterflies and glue onto 2 blue plain butterflies. Glue one to each side of the lilac strip.
12. Tie at the back.
I thought I’d share one last photo….when I took the plant outside to take a photo a little ladybird (the first one I’ve seen this year!) appeared from the periwinkle plant and climbed onto my plant pot for an impromptu photo shoot!
Monday, 25 April 2022
You can see my video here
Thursday, 21 April 2022
Wednesday, 20 April 2022
Thursday, 14 April 2022
Tuesday, 12 April 2022
I actually made these 3 cards back in January for a review which was published in the latest Tonic Magazine.
You can see how to make these in my video here
These are my affiliate links to the Hello Friend dies set
USA - https://shrsl.com/3gosy
and my affiliate links to Issue 3 of the Official Tonic Magazine
Monday, 11 April 2022
USA - https://shrsl.com/3gosy
USA - https://shrsl.com/3gosyCraft Perfect Ivory 5x7 card UK – https://shrsl.com/3fa66 USA – https://shrsl.com/3fa68 Craft Perfect Ivory 6x6 card UK – https://shrsl.com/3fa6b USA - https://shrsl.com/3fa6d Square Sequins Speciality Card UK - https://shrsl.com/3fa6g USA - unavailable Mariposa Moments 12 x 12 paper pad UK - https://shrsl.com/3cn2f USA - https://shrsl.com/3cn2h Classic Card, Ivory, Pumpkin Orange UK – https://shrsl.com/38llc USA - https://shrsl.com/38lln Nuvo Deluxe adhesive UK – https://shrsl.com/36e5i USA - https://shrsl.com/36e5j Windsor Check Gingham Ribbon UK - https://shrsl.com/3fa6z USA - https://shrsl.com/3fa6w Clear Mark Ink Pad UK - https://shrsl.com/3bt6j USA - https://shrsl.com/3bt6l Sequins UK – https://shrsl.com/3ae5u USA – https://shrsl.com/3afm2
Thanks so much for looking :) If you enjoy the video please don't forget to "like" it and subscribe to my channel :)
Link to disclosure - http://apassionforcards.blogspot.com/p/how-it-works.html