Thursday 7 April 2022

How to Make Different Sizes of Pinwheel Cards (VIDEO) #affiliate

 


Pinwheel cards are certainly very popular at the moment! Hats off to whoever came up with the original idea :)




In this video I show you how to make 2 different sizes but I also explain how you can adapt to make whatever size you want :)
You could simply layer papers as I have done or even add pockets etc.
They also fold flat for postage.

In this video I have used up some older papers but here are the links to the die sets I used if you're interested
Scrapbook.com Slimline Border dies
Tonic Studios Dandelion and Dragonflies Delight Showcase Set
Thanks so much for looking :) If you enjoy the video please don't forget to "like" it and subscribe to my channel :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth