I've made this tutorial to show how you can use the Toby's Sill dies from Tonic Studios' Pampered Pets collection to make a 3D card.
This card will fold flat for postage :)
You will need:
Tonic Studios Pampered Pets "Toby's Sill" die set
Tonic Studios Pampered Pets " Love Cats" die
Tonic Studios Midsummer Morning 8x8 paper pad
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Buttermilk
Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops - Caribbean Ocean
A4 white card
kraft coloured card
double sided tape
Craft Tacky Glue
Die cutting machine
1. Score and fold a piece of A4 white card in half to create the card blank. Cut another piece of white card to measure 15.5 cm x 16.5cm and score at 1cm and 2cm from each edge on the 15.5cm side.
2. Use the 2nd largest die from the Toby's Sill set in the centre of the scored panel.
3. Cut out the rectangle from the centre.
4. The centre panel will now look like this.
Take another piece of white card and cut out the window outline as shown....
Add detail with the next die in the set.
7. Position the rectangular die on the cut out window to show you exactly where to position the curtain die.
8. Remove the rectangular die before cutting out the curtains.
9. Cut another curtain die beside the first and then position the other two cat dies as shown and cut out.
10. Your window will now look like this - you will have two small die cuts (shown at the right) to use on another project).
11. Glue this die cut directly on top of the panel with the window aperture.
12. Cut a piece of kraft coloured card to measure 10cm x 2.5cm and glue to the back of the window box.
13. Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 11cm x 16.5cm and attach to the centre of the card front with double sided tape.
14. Add strips of double sided tape to the narrow fold back at each side of the window panel.
15. Turn the card over and attach the panel to on top of the patterned paper.
16. Die cut the Love Cats die from kraft coloured card and snip off the leafy part - glue these to the card as shown above.
17. Add detail to the leaves with Buttermilk and Caribbean Ocean Crystal Drops.
Add a couple of gems to the top of the window.