I have used the beautiful Midnight Meadow Silhouette die set as the focal point of this card and used embossing powder in 2 different ways to give it a lovely shiny effect.
I used clear embossing powder over an inked background for the sky and then some silver glitter embossing powder around the edges of the large rectangle to make it pop!
Something magical happens every time the heat gun melts the powder!
My affiliate links to the die sets used are
Deco Fleurs Layering Dies
To make this card you'll need the following - all from Tonic Studios
Craft Perfect 5x7 Bright White card blank
Craft Perfect Glossy Black High Gloss Mirror Card
Craft Perfect Golden Satin A4 Luxury Embossed Card
Craft Perfect Jet Black Texture Weave Card
Craft Perfect Chrome Silver High Gloss Card
Craft Perfect Smooth Card - White
Midnight Meadow Silhouette Die Set
Deco Fleurs Layering Frame Die Set
Nuvo Hybrid Ink Pads - Carrot Stick and Rubber Duck
Nuvo Clear Mark Embossing Pad
Nuvo Crystal Clear Embossing Powder
Nuvo Silver Moonlight Glitter Embossing Powder
Nuvo Blending Sponge
Double Sided Tape
3D foam tape
Craft Tacky Glue
Die cutting machine
Corner rounder punch (optional)
How to make the card -
1. Die cut the rounded rectangle from the Midnight Meadow die set and ink with Rubber Duck and Carrot Stick ink from an ink sponge. Leave to dry or dry with a heat gun.
2. Cover the inked area with Clear Mark ink, dabbing with the ink pad to cover the whole area.
3. Pour over the clear Embossing Powder while the ink is still wet.
4. Tap off the excess powder (back into the bottle).
5. Melt the powder with the heat gun.
6. Set aside to cool for a minute or so.
7. Using the 2 dies shown, die cut the fox image from black card.
8. Use the fox die cut as a guide to mark where the moon and stars go, then remove and die cut the moon and stars.
9. Use the rounded rectangle to cut out the silver shape and then the two dies shown to cut out the foliage from black card.
10. Snip off some of the foliage to make more of the shiny sky visible.
Glue the coloured sky piece to the silver card and add the two silhouette panels on top.
11. Cut a 6.5cm x 14.5cm rectangle of black card and round the corners.
Ink around the edges with the Clear Mark ink pad as shown.
12. Pour Silver Glitter Embossing Powder over the Clear Mark Ink.
13. Tap off excess powder.
14. Melt the powder with the heat gun.
15. Attach the fox die cut panel to the black panel with 3D foam tape.
16. Attach an 11.5cm x 16.75cm rectangle of gold embossed card to a 12cm x 17.25cm of black gloss card with double sided tape. NB. don't use glue as it can show through the card. Attach this to the card front with double sided tape. Die cut the shape shown from the Deco Fleurs Layering Frame die set into black gloss card and attach to the gold and black panel with double sided tape. Glue the silhouette panel on top.