The cute Belle and Boo collection from Trimcraft is super for making cards etc but I've used the inside (reverse) of a canvas to make a little decoupage picture frame.
What you will need
Trimcraft Belle and Boo 8x8 papers
Trimcraft Belle and Boo 8x8 Decoupage Pad
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Bunting and Jute
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Plastic buttons
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Grosgrain ribon
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Steel dies
20cm x 20cm canvas
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
3D Foam squares
die cutting machine
How to make one
1. Using the back of the canvas, add strips of masking tape over the staples - it doesn't matter what colour the tape is as this will be covered.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit inside the recess of the canvas (13cm x 13cm) and 4 strips of paper for the sides (2.5cm x 13cm)
3. Attach the square of paper to the back of the canvas and the strips to the inside edges - bringing them up over the sides.
4. Cut 4 strips of striped paper (4.5cm x 20cm) and glue around the frame as shown. You could also mitre the corners if preferred.
5. Make up the decoupage and glue to the inside of the canvas...keeping some of the little chicks aside. Add the bunting across the top of the "frame"
6. Cut out the border die from the set in white card, glue along the bottom of the frame and attach a grosgrain ribbon. Add the extra little chicks to the background.
7. Cut out two more white borders and glue to the sides of the frame.
Add buttons on top and add two buttons to the bunting.