Most of the subscribers to the Tonic Craft Kits should have received their kits by now so I've made a few things to give you some inspiration :)
I love this one as it's got my favourite colours inside!
I've used the Ocean Blue card, Cosmic Copper card, dies, stamp, Shimmer Powder, Mist Spray Bottle and Crystal Drops. I have also used a few thing which are not in the kit - white card, flower dies 9from 2204e), Butterfly die (1933e) and New York Landmark dies (1629e)
The steps to make this card are all further down in this post:)
How to make it:
1. Gently tap some Shimmer Powder onto the card. NB Do not squeeze the bottle as it takes very little of this powder to create the effect!
2. Lightly spray some water onto the powder. I let some pool in the centre to create an area of solid colour.
3. Leave to dry or use a heat tool.
4. Trim to fit the card front (13.5cm square) and use the remaining card to cut 3 of the banner shapes.
5. Attach the banners to the card with 3D foam squares.
6. Cut a 14cm square of Ocean Blue card to go behind the patterned card.
7. Glue the patterned card onto the Ocean Blue card and attach to the card front.
8. Die cut THANKS from Ocean Blue card and glue to the centre banner shape.
9. Die cut a narrow banner from Ocean Blue card and glue to the banner on the right. Add some random dots of Ripened Pumpkin Crustal Drops.
10. Die cut 2 flowers from the Oval Pansy Die set 2204e, shape with an embossing tool and add a Crystal Drop in the centre.