Isn't this just the cutest?
As soon as I opened this stamp and die set I knew I had to make a penny slider card! It's snow much fun!
You'll need the following products (all from Tonic Studios)
Hey Snowmie Stamp Club
Craft Perfect Bright White 300gsm Smooth Card
Craft Perfect Arctic Blue Card
Craft Perfect 5x7 Card Blank
Nuvo Alcohol Markers - Coconut Shell, Skylight Blue, Aqua Spray, Spiced Orange, Violet Breeze, Delicate Rose, Pea Pod, Vine Leaf and Bamboo Leaf.
Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
3D Foam Squares
2 pennies, die cutting machine, craft knife.
You can also watch my video showing how to make it here -
How to Make it -
1. Stamp the snowmen on the sledge with black ink and colour with the following Nuvo alcohol markers
Coconut Shell, Skylight Blue, Aqua Spray, Spiced Orange, Violet Breeze and Delicate Rose.
2. Use the corresponding die to cut out the image.
3. Stamp the two trees as shown onto a 16.5cm x 11.5cm piece of white card.
4. Die cut masks for the trees, attach with repositionable tape/ dots.
5. Stamp the tree in the centre and remove the masks.
6. Colour with the following Nuvo alcohol markers -
Pea Pod, Vine Leaf, Bamboo Leaf and Coconut Shell
7. Draw a line 2cm up from the bottom and 3.5cm in from each side. Cut a slit on below and above it leaving a 0.5cm gap.
8. Remove the strip of card to leave room for the slider element.
9. Attach 2 foam pads to the surface of 2 pennies/small coins.
10. Place one of the pennies behind the aperture with the foam pads protruding through to the front.
11. Attach the second penny directly on top of the first one.
12. Attach the snowmen die cut directly on top of the pennies.
13. Stamp the sentiment onto white card, trim and layer onto blue card. Glue to the top right of the card.
14. Cover the back of the slider panel with 3D foam pads/tape, leaving room for the penny to move freely across the aperture.
15. Attach to a 17cm x 12cm piece of blue card and glue to the card front.
16. Die cut 3 clouds and glue to the card.
17. Add some detail with the Aqua Shimmer Pen.
I hope you enjoy making this as much as I did :)