Wednesday 28 January 2015

Demo updates

Just in case you missed the update in the sidebar - I'll be heading out and about to demo again, starting next week. I've had a few weeks off from travelling but I've been kept very busy with new projects in the meantime. Now it's almost time to "hit the road" once more and I'm really looking forward to catching up with lots of you again!

My dates for February are..
Sat 7th Feb - Fieldmaster, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Sat 21st Feb - Crafty Angels, Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Sat 28th Feb - Crafty Copy, Larne

You'll see other dates for March and April there but there will also be a few more which I'll add as soon as I get confirmation on when and where.

As always, in some of these places I'll be demoing for Tonic Studios and at others I'll be demoing Trimcraft and Promarkers etc ......and will be "doing it all together" at certain venues. I'll give the details closer to each date. Either way, I'm ready to get out there again and will be demoing some different products as well in a couple of months' time - but more of that later ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth