Thursday 8 January 2015

Sweet Paris Canvas

I've been wanting to make a canvas with this beautiful Sweet Paris collection from Trimcraft since I got it and was happy to actually have time to make one last night.
The whole collection goes so well together it becomes more of a question of "what not to use" rather than what to add in.
I've been to Paris a few times and there is just something about the Eiffel Tower....I love the shape and am drawn to anything which has it on it.
I distressed the edges of 8x8 paper for the background and added some 6x6 paper on top along with  some of the gorgeous new Trimcraft dies to decorate the corners, behind the wooden frame and along the top and bottom of the 6x6 paper.

 I've also used a wooden frame, resin flowers, accordion sticker, wooden Eiffel Tower, pearls, lace ribbon and "Paris" die cut.





3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth