Wednesday 21 January 2015

New Tonic dies - Deco Oval Trellis

 Tonic Studios have just released some more gorgeous new dies on Create and Craft and I've made a card using one of the sets - Deco Oval Trellis .
I've made an easel card and cut it so that the trellis part stands up. Then I added some Cameo Boutique paper to the centre with a Dream sentiment on top.
The strip along the bottom of the card was made with the Twine Buckle dies.
I've added a couple of corners from the Just for You set along with a Delicate Dragonfly Petite Rococo die cut.

The next show is at 3.00pm today



I've used ruby red and white hammered card from Papermill

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Ruth, the Boutique paper is gorgeous.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning card, Ruth. Keep up the good work.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I succumbed to the sentiment bundle, so I couldn't afford these ones too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth