Friday 30 January 2015

Demo at Fieldmaster, Clonmel next Saturday(7th Feb)


Just a little update on my demo at Fieldmaster Clonmel Ltd next Saturday (7th Feb). I'll be demoing the Trimcraft Sweet Paris collection, some lovely Trimcraft First Edition dies and papers along with Promarkers etc.

Looking forward to seeing some of you there 

I've used the Sweet Paris 8x8 papers to decorate this bottle and added flowers which I made from the same papers cut with the Trimcraft Flower dies.

I've used Mod Podge to attach and seal the papers to the bottle.




2 comments:

  1. wonderful ,are the papers expensive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. No, the papers are actually very reasonably priced. You should check your nearest store :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth