I saw this inexpensive jar in a local shop and thought it would be perfect for some glass painting.
Initially I outlined a freehand flower with Gold Cerne Relief and painted it but wasn't happy with it because I had set the jar upright too soon and the paint ran a little. It would only have taken a short time to dry properly but I learnt two things!....1). a little patience goes a long way! and 2). It peeled off perfectly and I now have it on my craft room window!
However, I then decided to use the Transparent Cerne Relief and just loved the finished effect.
I drew the flowers freehand with the Relief, then used a small amount of Vivid Pink and Light Green Vitrea 160 on a cocktail stick to fill in the petals and leaves.
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth