The Dovecraft Premium "Twilight Wishes" collection from Trimcraft has beautiful shades of purple, aqua, turquoise and gold which make wonderful Christmas cards. As a bonus, there are actually only 3 papers in the pads which are specifically Christmas patterns, so that the rest of the pad can be used at any time of the year.
I've used the papers with some of the new Simply Creative dies and embellishments to create a card which opens out to reveal the greeting inside.
To make it you will need ;
Dovecraft 6x6 trifold card
Dovecraft Premium "Twilight Wishes" 6x6 paper pad
Dovecraft A4 Premium Mirror card - Gold
Simply Creative Snowflake Sticker
Simply Creative "With Love" die SCDIE117x19
Simply Creative "Bauble" die SCDIE121x19
Dot & Dab Permanent Glue Runner
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
white card die cutting machine
How to make it:
1. Open a 6x6 trifold card and score down the centre part from top to bottom at 5cm in from each side. (see below)
2. Cut 2 pieces of gold card (7cm x 14.5cm) and 2 pieces of spotty paper (6.5cm x 14cm). Attach the spotty paper to the gold card and the attach to the outside folds of the base card.
Cut 2 pieces of paper measuring 4.5cm x 14.5cm and attach to the folded parts on either side of the centre. Then attach a 4cm x 14cm piece of gold patterned paper to a 4.5cm x 14.5cm piece of gold card and attach this to the centre of the card.
3. Cut an 8.5 diameter circle of bauble patterned paper and glue to a 9.5cm diameter circle of gold card. Die cut 3 gold baubles and a With Love from white card.
4. Glue these together as shown and then add glue down the centre of the back of this piece and attach to the centre of the card, so that the sides are sitting free.
5. Cut out another 9.5cm diameter circle of gold card and carefully attach the gem snowflake sticker on top.
6. Add glue to one half of the back of this circle and attach to the left front of the card.