I was using the different shades of blue and green Setacolor Fabric paints from Pebeo a couple of days ago and thought they would look good as sails on a little driftwood boat.
I used -
Pebeo Setacolor Opaque Sky Blue (86)
Pebeo Setacolor Opaque Turquoise (87)
6 small screw eyes
Craft Tacky Glue/ Glue Gun
1. Paint the white cotton with the Setacolor paint.
2. Drill or poke a hole in the centre of the piece of driftwood you'll be using for the boat.
3. Glue the "mast" in place.
4. Screw the eyes into position.
5. Cut 2 triangles of painted cotton for sails. Attach to the mast by sewing with some blue thread.
6. Cut a tiny triangle of painted cotton and glue at the top of the mast.