Sunday 1 September 2019

A few days in Donegal

I took a few days' break from crafting and we headed to the Inishowen Peninsula in Donegal (Ireland).
The weather was quite mixed but there was enough sunshine to keep us happy! I just love walking along those beaches and lanes. The smell of turf fires in the hills followed by the fresh smell of the sea....
You can see from the video that I didn't do any shopping - just spent the time taking in the scenery. I'd never been to the Gap of Mamore before and Wow! it was absolutely amazing.
Obviously I'm not a photographer but I hope you enjoy the photos and video. It was just too good not to share :)


Buncrana



Carrickabraghy Castle


Doagh


Fort Dunree


Gap of Mamore

1 comment:

  1. I just love your photos and even tho i live in the midst of Inishowen somehow we never see it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth