I've made this bridge fold card using the 6x6 Merry Little Christmas paper pad and some Christmas dies from Trimcraft.
What you'll need;
Trimcraft First Edition "Merry Little Christmas" 6x6 paper pad
Trimcraft First EditionChrristmas Tree Dies - FEDIE195x17
Dovecraft "The Magic of Christmas " Cutting Dies
Simply Creative 3mm pearls
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
die cutting machine
How to make it;
1. Cut an A4 piece of white card to 15cm along the long side. Score and fold at 5cm and 10cm from each side on the long side as shown. Trim the piece which was cut off at 19.5cm.
2. Cut 4 pieces of purple card measuring 14.5cm x 4.5cm, 1 piece measuring 14.5cm x 9cm and 1 piece measuring 19cm x 5.5cm. Glue to the card as shown.
3. Cut 2 pieces of tartan paper measuring 14cm x 4cm, 2 pieces of Christmas Tree paper measuring 14cm x 4cm and 1 piece of snowflake paper measuring 14cm x 8.5cm. Glue these to the card as shown above.
4. Glue the ling strip to the bottom of the left hand tartan panel.
5. Fold this panel over into the centre of the card and glue the other side of the strip to the other tartan panel on the right hand side.
6. When the card is opened it should look like this.
7. Die cut 3 Christmas trees, 3 reindeer,and 3 snowflakes from white card. Die cut the NOEL from white card and purple card.
8. Offset the white NOEL on top of the purple NOEL and glue to the centre of the card.
Glue the 3 trees below the NOEL.
Glue the reindeer to the strip with snowflakes at the top of the tartan panels.
Die cut 2 bells and glue one to each side or the reindeer panel.
Add 3mm pearls to the bells, snowflakes and Christmas trees.
It's beautiful , but can you fold it to post...ReplyDelete
Thanks. Yes, it folds flat for postage.Delete
Thanks for your tutorial. It looks so easy. I have made one before and they do fold flat to postReplyDelete
Thanks for the tutorial of your gorgeous card !Hugs from Reunion islandReplyDelete
The card is beautiful but we use yards and inches. It would be difficult for meReplyDelete
I just love this card, it is so easy to make. Thank you xReplyDelete