I've decorated this little wooden house shelf frame with some of the beautiful papers and embellishments from the new Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" collection from Trimcraft.
This is what you'll need to make it -
House shaped shelf
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" 6x6 paper pad
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Cutting dies
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Jewels
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Cotton Ribbon
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Wooden shapes
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Tile Letters
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Puffy Stickers
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Mini Pegs
Dovecraft Premium "Bee Happy" Photo Frames
Trimcraft First Edition Interchangeable die cut plaques - FEDIE214
Trimcraft First Edition Flower Dies - FEDIE224
Dovecraft Glitter Glue - Crystal and Gold
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight card
Folk Art Home Decor Chalk Paint - Bavarian
die cutting machine
1. Paint the outside and the front of the frame with the Bavarian chalk paint.
2. Cut paper from the pad to fit inside the frame and glue in place.
3. Die cut the plaque shape and cut a piece of peach paper to fit inside. Die cut the flower from the Bee Happy collection dies, glue onto the plaque and add jewels on top.
4. Glue a length of Bee ribbon across the top shelf of the frame.
5. Add some gold glitter glue to the centres of the wooden flowers and some crystal glitter glue around the edges. Add some glitter glue to the bee and glue these to the large shelf. Die cut the honeycomb and glue to the right outside edge of the frame.
6. Die cut the bee and glue into the shelf with a jewel on top.
7. Attach the BEE letter tiles into the shelf and add a Puffy Sticker at the top left.
8. Die cut 2 beehives, attach to 2 wooden pegs and glue inside the frame. Die cut another honeycomb and glue across the top of the opening.
9. Cut the photo frame at 5.5cm wide. Glue the larger piece on top of the smaller piece.
10. Adhere the fern and bee Puffy Stickers in side the middle bottom shelf and glue the customised photo frame on top.
11. Die cut the leaf from white card and green patterned paper. Glue into the bottom right frame with a Puffy Sticker on top. Add a bee tab Puffy Sticker at the top right. Die cut the bee and glue on the outside bottom corner of the frame.