Saturday 9 April 2016

Trimcraft Pick n Mix wallet card

 The new Pick n Mix papers from Trimcraft definitely remind me of a sweetie shop with all the bright colours. There are so many gorgeous designs in the pads that I wasn't sure where to start, but I've made a wallet card from a 15cm strip taken from a 12 x 12 pad and added a band and rosette in contrasting colours. The heart button is from the Simply Creative range.

On the inside there is room for a hidden message or gift card.
I've used Trimcraft First Edition Modern Sentiment and Border dies along with a little piece of the new Belle and Boo ribbon on the tag.

I found the template for this wallet shaped card on Pinterest :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea and I love the paper that you have chosen to work with.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth