Friday 22 April 2016

Thank You card - Tonic Studios Venetian Lace die set




Good morning. I am hoping to get some much needed gardening done today so I hope the sun keeps shining like it did yesterday :)
I have some cards and samples to make first before I clear away all my crafty stuff for the day so I might be back later with one or two of them.
This is one I made a few days ago with the Tonic Studios Venetian Lace Large Layering die set. The blue/ turquoise behind the main die cut part is a loose leaf and not attached to the back of the white card..
I've also used the Thank You sentiment die and the Radiant Roselily dies to make the flower. There is a little piece from a Filigree Flourish die cut at the bottom of the panel.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth