Trimcraft's new Belle and Boo collection includes a beautiful Scrapbook Album which is perfect for showcasing photos with lots of embellishments from the same range. I've chosen a baby photo for my page.
What you will need:
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Designer Paper Pack (BBPAP004)
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Designer Paper Pack (BBPAP006)
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Creative Ribbon
Trimcraft Belle and Boo Glitter Dots
Trimcraft First Edition Princess dies
Trimcraft First Edition Border dies
Trimcraft First Edition Wedding dies
Trimcraft Simply Creative Heart Buttons (pink)
Trimcraft Simply Creative Paper Blossoms (pink and white)
Trimcraft Simply Creative Round Gems
Dovecraft Back to Basics Berry Blush Mini Bunting
Dovecraft Crystal Glitter Glue
Dovecraft Crafters Glue
Double sided tape
die cutting machine
1. Select these 2 pages from the 12 x 12 paper pack.
2. Use the darker page as the background and follow the curves of the pattern on the other page with a large pair of scissors to remove the pieces shown above. Glue these to the background page.
3. Select these 2 pages from the 6x6 paper pack and trim the spotty piece to 15cm x 15cm and the patchwork one to 14.5cm x 14.5cm. Layer the patchwork piece on top of the spotty paper with double sided tape.
4. Trim the photo to 10cm x 12cm and a piece of pale pink paper to 10.5cm x 12.5cm. Attach the photo to the paper with double sided tape.
5. Mount the photo panel onto the patchwork panel with double sided tape and attach this to the centre of the page at an angle with double sided tape.
6. Cut a length of organza ribbon and glue the Berry Blush Bunting pieces to it. Glue this along the top of the photo, turning the ends of the ribbon in opposite directions and securing with glue and a glitter dot. Die cut the "Princess" from pale paper and glue above the photo to the top left.
7. Glue three heart buttons to the left side of the photo.
8. Die cut a border from pale pink paper, glue across the bottom of the photo and add Glitter Dots.
9. Layer two pink paper blossoms with a wooden button and glitter dot and glue to the bottom right of the photo. Add a single white paper blossom to each side and tuck two short lengths of ribbon in behind each.
10. Add a line of glitter glue along all the curvy edges. Die cut 3 of the heart borders and glue the little hearts along the bottom of the top curvy edge.
11. Die cut 2 hearts from the Wedding die set and glue them to the page as shown above. Add gems to the centres of the outline hearts.