Tuesday 19 April 2016

My First Groovi cards

 Well, my Groovi Starter Kit plus a few extras arrived yesterday and I have been having a play :)
I know my first attempts are not perfect but I thought I should share them anyhow to show you how easily you can make cards etc using these fantastic plates. I have combined these with Tonic STudios dies as I'll be demoing both at the Belfast Craft Show next week.

For my first card I used the two different plates which come with the starter kit and coloured the back with colouring pencils.
I used Tonic Studios Scalloped Circle Layering Dies, Have a Beautiful Day dies (Sew Pretty) and Entwining Trellis Radiant Roselily dies.




 This time I used images from the Starter kit and also the Meadow Grasses plate. I've used Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering dies, Filigree Flourish and Cherish the Moment (Sew Pretty) dies.




 For this card I used the Groovi Starter kit and Nested Circles plate - coloured on the back with colouring pencils. I've also used Tonic Studios Scalloped Square Layering dies and Decorative Mini Floral Fancy die cuts.




 For this card I've used the Groovi Meadow Grasses plate and added some Tonic Studios Crystal Drops. I've added Tonic Studios Essentials Just for You die cuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth