Thankful Harvest Box Die Set
Ivory Smooth Card
Smooth Mint Mirror Card
How to Make it
1. Die cut 2 of the large box shape from your base colour
and burnish all the score lines.
2. Use the 2 dies shown to cut out 2 decorative panels. Glue
these onto the corresponding shapes on the box.
3. Use the 2 dies shown to cut out the decorative rectangles
and glue in place.
4. Die cut the decorative panels for the dies of the pockets
and the top of the box with the dies shown and glue in place.
5. Fold inwards, glue the tab and along the bottom and fold
the other side over to create a pocket.
6. Turn one panel at 180 degrees to the other and glue
together by the central tabs as shown.
7. It should then look like this.
8. Glue the small tabs on each side of the next panel to the
corresponding sides on the box front and back.
9. Use the outline shape shown to die cut one plain shape then tape the slit die into place using the notches as guides to create a panel with a slit.
10 Use both dies shown to create 2 patterned panels and glue
these onto the plain shapes, making sure to line up the slit on one of them.
11. Die cut a strap and fold.
12. Attach a small magnet to the underside of the circle.
13. Glue the panel with the slit onto one side of the box. Tuck
the short end of the strap into the slit and glue in place.
14. Place another magnet on top of the one already glued and
add the adhesive circle on top. Then fold over the strap and press into place
on the side of the box.
15. Glue the second side panel (without the slit) on top, covering
16. Now the strap will close over and be held in place with
17. Die cut the tag. And leaves and attach to the top of the
box with ribbon. Then make a card for the inside using the plain die shown for the
ivory part and using both dies shown for the green die cut. Glue both together.