USA - https://shrsl.com/45rqe
1. To create the base of the box, die
cut 6 box side panels and 2 small star bases from white card.
2. Die cut the coordinating decorative panel with the star in the centre from Water Sprite Iridescent Mirror card 6 times and glue these onto the sides.
3. Fold all the score lines
and then glue each side panel to its adjoining piece and then glue the bottom
tabs to the bottom face of the small star base die cut.
4. Cover the glue tabs with the other
small star base die cut.
5. To create the lid, die cut 6 white
lid sides from white card.
6. Die cut the little strip shown
above 12 times and glue to the lid sides. Adhere the sides to each other by the
small glue tabs.
7. Die cut a large star lid from
Water Sprite card.
8. Glue the bottom tabs to the face
of the large star lid. You can then cover the exposed glue tabs with the
9. To create the bevelled top for the
lid, die cut 6 bevelled points from white card, die cutting the pattern into
both sides of each point at the same time. Fold all the score lines
10. Attach all 6 die cuts by gluing
the smaller tab to the adjacent bevelled point die cut.
11. Use double sided tape to adhere
the remaining tabs to the underneath of the small star base.
12. Attach this directly onto the lid
so that the Water Sprite card is visible. Use a few dots of glue on the points
along with the double sided tape to create a stronger bond.
13. Die cut some foliage and red
berries and attach to the top of the lid with a hot glue gun. Add dimension to
the berries with Red Berry Crystal Drops.
14. Finally line the box with small
star cut from Water Sprite card.