The beautiful Advent Town die set contains 68 dies
which you can use to create exquisite buildings and trees. As the name
suggests, you can fill them with advent treats.
You can buy the die set here (affiliate links)
USA - https://shrsl.com/45xyl
These are my affiliate links to everything in Tonic's Birthday Week
USA - https://shrsl.com/45rqe
In this Step by Step Blog Post I’ll
be making the smaller house but you can then make the bigger building in the
same way. You can see how to make the bigger building in the photo above in my video here
You can also adapt the die cuts to make a taller building and you can see how to do that in my 2nd video here -
I have used the Peacock Bundle to make this set
1. Die cut Main Panel x 2, Side Panel
x 2, Base/Side Panel x 2, Small Panel x 4.
2. Die cut the doors into one of your
Main Panel die cuts.
3. Fold each of the 4 Small Panels
and burnish. Glue the ends together to form tubes.
4. Use both dies shown together to
create a decorative panel and adhere to the top of the front Main Panel.
5. Paper piece different colours into
the decorative panel.
6. Use the 3 dies shown to make a
little clock and adhere to the panel.
7. Die cut the door front decorative
panels from mirror card, the mini ovals from Mauve Purple card and the numbers
from glitter card and adhere to the doors.
8. Die cut 2 rectangles, then use the
same die along with the window and brick die with mirror card. Adhere together (making
sure that the glue tab is at the top on one and the bottom on the other) and
paper piece some gold glitter card into the bricks and below the windows.
9. Adhere all of the folded and glued
Small Panels around the window and door cut outs on the reverse.
10. Adhere all of the Base/Side Panels to the Main Panel.
11. Glue the remaining Main Panel to
12. Die cut the long quoin stones
from gold glitter card and snip top fit down both sides of the front panel
beside the doors.
13. Die cut the 2 panels shown and
trim to fit over the top of the box and the shaped area at the top.
14. Die cut 6 tree shapes, 6 debossed
panels, 1 hexagon and 6 base shapes. Adhere the debossed panels to the tree
15. Take the 6 tree die cuts and fold
along the fold lines. Glue all 6 die cuts together.
16. Glue all 6 base dies cuts
17. Glue the finished base to the hexagon and this little compartment forms a gift box with the tree acting as the lid.
You can then make more buildings,
including the bigger size, in the same way and add more trees to create an