This is for Mary - sorry I forgot to get back to you:(
These are the colours I used for the "Adrift" stamp.
1. I used Marsh Green for the dress and boat. Then added shading with Olive Green.
I used Olive Green with the fine nib to get the "wood" effect on the boat.
The flowers are Pastel Beige and Marsh Green.The hat is Ivory, Marsh Green, Olive Green and little Walnut.The flowers on the dress are Ginger.
I have coloured the first layer on the hair Ivory.
I used Almond and Dusky Pink for the face with Baby Pink for the cheeks and lips.
2. I then added Ginger to the hair.
3. Next I added Spice and then Burnt Orange.
4. Then some Walnut with a fine nib.
5. Lastly, I outlined the whole image with Tea Green.
In my hurry to take the photos I managed to get some Walnut Promarker on the card where I didn't want it (see the photo above) so I removed it with the Blender pen :)
I love my Blender pen :)