I've made an 8x8 card with lots of the gorgeous new Funfair range from Trimcraft and you can see all the items used and steps in making it in the photos below - enjoy!
You will need....
8x8 white card blank
3D foam pads
Double sided tape
Funfair 8x8 paper pack HCDP017
Funfair 8x8 decoupage pad HCDG014
Funfair paper blossoms HCBL005
Funfair Glitter dots HCGE006
Funfair adhesive enamel dots HCGE007
Funfair buttons HCBN005
Funfair garland flags HCGF001
Funfair ric rac HCRB001
Funfair sentiment toppers HCST023
embossing stylus and mat
How to make this card..
1. Cut a piece of spotty paper from the 8x8 paper pad to 20cm x 20cm and attach to the front of an 8x8 white card with double sided tape.
2. Cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 10.5cm x 18cm, matt onto white card and attach to the card front at an angle with double sided tape.
3. Make up the decoupaged image following the numbers on the sheet - attaching the pieces on top of each other with 3D foam pads.
4. Cut a piece of spotty paper measuring 11cm x 10.5cm and matt the decoupaged image on top. Add this to the centre of the card.
5. Take 4 different sizes of paper flowers and mould with an embossing tool to give dimension.
6. Glue the layers on top of each other and add a gem in the centre. Place this at the top left corner of the decoupaged panel on the card and add another flower either side with a gem in the centre of each.
7. Take one of the flags and one of the greeting banners.
8. Score and fold the flag at 1cm and 2cm from each end.
9. Attach the greeting on top of the banner and add to the bottom right of the main image with 3D foam pads.
10. Take another of the flags and cut in half.
11. Glue these tags to the right hand side of the main panel and add a button on top.