Saturday 13 April 2013

Thanks to all who came

A great big "Thanks" to all the lovely ladies (and gentlemen!) who joined me today at Hillmount Nurseries for a Tonic demo. I really enjoyed your company and hope you enjoyed the demo.
Thanks, too, to Rhonda for the invitation,and to Robin and Alan for the very warm welcome. I was sorry I didn't get photo of all who were there. Some were camera-shy and others had left before I remembered my camera. Anyhow, I hope you all have fun with the things you bought.

Don't forget that Tonic Studios are releasing beautiful papers tomorrow on Create and Craft for the first time  - I have mine here and they are gorgeous. Watch this space because I'll be making cards etc with them very soon.

 






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a very successful day and a wonderful group of people. Thanks for sharing all these terrific photos Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth it looks as though everybody had a great time. Thanks for your offer of help if I get stuck with my new stamp and punch set really appreciate it Hopefully they should be here next week. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth