Monday 29 April 2013

Some of my cards in the June issue of Crafts Beautiful


This is a photo of 3 of my cards in the June issue of Crafts Beautiful. It's not really clear from my photo but the 3 cards are quite different from eachother - the one on the left is decoupaged, top right has an aperture and is a "tent" card and bottom right is a zigzag card.. I drew the Clematis Montana and the image is now a Crafts Beautiful download. All measurements, instructions and supplies list are in the magazine..........
When I drew the flowers and made the cards for this issue (months ago) I thought my own Clematis Montana would be starting to bloom by now as usual, but the heavy snow and frost have kept it back.

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth