Monday 15 April 2013

Gorgeous new papers and tags from Tonic Studios


Tonic Studios have just released fantastic papers for the first time! The 8x8 pad is called "Beautiful Butterflies" and has 54 absolutely gorgeous sheets of double sided 190gsm paper. That's 3 sheets each of 18 different designs. There are also "Beautiful Butterflies" toppers to coordinate with the paper and in the card above you can see one of the new floral tags used with it.
You can catch Jodie demonstrating all this new release today again on Create and Craft ...

The paper I've chosen for this card makes a perfect card without having to spend a lot of time adding bits and pieces. It says it all without being too fussy.


I die cut the tag and drew around the petals while it was still in the die, ten added a little detail with Promarkers and glitter......
Well done, Tonic! Another winner!!

Needless to say, the white and black cardstock is from Papermill  - perfect for embossing :)

9 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card, lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Ruth. I love the embossed frame and gorgeous papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Ruth. Will you be dmonstrating at the Kings Hall this week?
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, lovely paper, so fresh and pretty. PS I've just blogged a card with your cosmos image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - we're going on Thursday evening - I promised to bring Hannah (my daughter) so have to go after school time - maybe you'll still be there when we arrive around 5 o'clock? Eleanor is going up on Friday so she'll call in and say 'Hello' I'm sure,
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth love your card so pretty. Will have to check those papers out. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous, Ruth! Those papers look really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous ruth.really pretty design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth it was so wonderful to have met you today and I was so chuffed to see all your gorgeous stamps and punches on display. You must be so proud, I know I am. Yippee for NI crafters.....Woowhoo, lol. Maddy and I had a blast and spent tonnes of money......is it bad that I want to go back to the King's Hall tomorrow again?! Lol. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth