Friday 12 April 2013

New Home


Another "one I made earlier"...you may have seen this on Create and Craft about a month ago for the release of the 2nd two sets of Tonic Studios Punch and Stamps. Although this set is called Peruvian Lily, Evening Primrose and Corncockle and makes beautifully realistic flowers like those on the box, I have used it on this card with the Domed Window die and Dotty border punch to make a New Home card. The white cardstock is from Papermill and the background paper is from a book of maps..


I'm hectically busy at the moment but I'll try to keep adding photos of some other cards which I made for the same release which I haven't blogged yet.
Lots of you have been in touch to say you've got your sets now and want to see more cards using them so I'll do my best :)

8 comments:

  1. WOw, this is so cool, and so creative! Love it! Such a fabulous design!! You are so amazingly talented!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely refreshing card Ruth. I love it. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Ruth. I love the design and your flowers look so beautiful.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so wonderful. Clever using the map pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, Brilliant new home card...great image with the map backing papers..love the flowers...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and you layout and flowers are fabulous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Ruth and a lovely idea! I've used an old map book for backing papers before, but the flowers look amazing using it! Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth