Friday 25 January 2013

Wishing you sunshine...


The snow is melting and it's raining today so I thought I'd share a bright, sunny card - Sunflowers, made with my one of new Punch and Stamp sets - Clematis, Lily, Poinsettia (by Tonic Studios)- just to show you that you can make many, many more types of flowers from each set. All you need is a little imagination!
I've twisted each petal quickly with reverse tweezers and added an embossed circle to the centre.
The greeting in the centre was cut with the Tonic Studios Daisy 2 Circle die and I've used the matching Daisy 2 border punch down the edges.

I know that lots of you have now got your Punch and Stamp sets delivered ....so, don't be shy, let's see what you're making with them!

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright and cheerful card. We have just seen the sun here for about 5 minutes, but we do have snow about to fall. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and your right sun flowers are lovely and sunny.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Ruth. I love the sunflowers, the way you have shaped the petals looks fabulous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruth a beautifucl card made me think summer was on the way but when I looked out the window it was raining and very cold. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those flowers look almost real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bright sunny card Ruth, those flowers are gorgeous.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sunflowers are so wonderful Ruth. Terrific card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth, What a lovely sunny card...Just love the sunflowers...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous ruth.really fab design and your sunflowers are fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth