Monday 28 January 2013

A bit of inking


Hi.I hope it's drier and warmer wherever you are... :(

 I don't usually do too much inking on my cards but I tried a little on this one because I thought it suited the image and paper. The image is from the Peony set from the Tonic Studios Pick of the Bunch collection. This is just the bud but the pack also contains full flowers and leaves etc. To tie in with the Peony theme, I've also used the Peony Window die and added some sponged ink to the edges and the embossed flowers at the corners. The ivy leaves peeping out from behind the gingham paper are some of the other stamps in the same Peony set.


3 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully designed card using your wonderful products Ruth. I love the colours and fabulous layout.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous as always hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning ruth.really beautiful design and i love the inking ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth