Friday 11 January 2013

New Tonic Launch!!

Ok, I can't show photos just yet (even though I'd love to!!) but I'm delighted to be able to tell you about the release of my newest designs for Tonic Studios  - another addition to the Pick of the Bunch range

Below is the link to the Create and Craft schedule for the 1st show and I do hope you really like the new Punch and Stamp sets I've designed. You can make so many different projects with them....and there's more to follow!!



Join us for our Tonic Studio World Launch of Punch and Stamp brought to you exclusively from the USA.

live from CHA in the USA

Sunday 13th January...5.00pm
Monday 14th January... 12.00am
Monday 14th January ..6.00pm
Mon 14th January ......7.00pm
Tuesday 15th January ...12.00am

Ruth :)

1 comment:

  1. Ruth thanks for the heads up will check out the show when it is on. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth