Sunday 13 January 2013

Tonic launch at CHA

Here are some of the cards which I made for today's Tonic Studios launch at CHA using my new Punch and Stamp sets. There are repeats tonight and tomorrow and another live show at 7.00pm tomorrow on Create and Craft ...plenty more inspiration to come :)

A little bit about the new sets - 
I spent a long time in the summer dismantling (for want of a better word!) flowers and comparing petal shapes so that I could come up with a very simple set of punches with coordinating stamps which could be used together to make an array of realistic looking flowers ranging from quite flat to completely 3 Dimensional and also from beginner level to advanced. My initial flowers from the sets were meant to be realistic  - as named on the boxes - Rose, Camelia, Gardenia and Pansy ; and Clematis, Lily and Poinsettia. However, they can make wonderful flowers too when used with old book pages, music sheets, parchment, patterned paper and plain cardstock with glitter, ink etc. I've come up with lots more ideas for the same punches and stamps than the ones in the instruction sheets inside the boxes so keep an eye on here and you'll find more ideas.
Enjoy!






8 comments:

  1. These are all amazing, Ruth! When will they be available to buy here? Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! These look amazing Ruth. I think you love of flowers really shines through with your designs.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh just look at all these pretty flowers! Lovely cards!!! hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, all of them! I too will be needing more of your stamps and punches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow...these are all beautiful flowers and amazing creations you have made with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just left a comment but I think it disappeared before I posted it ?

    I watched it all and am in total awe of your inspirational creations, as you know I love flowers as much as you do and I think these new sets are going to be a must have.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...lovely cards ....looks like more of your sets on my the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow these are all so stunning and beautiful ruth :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth