This is a card which I made with the Trimcraft First Edition "Perfect Moments" paper pad and some new dies. All the instruction to make this are below - enjoy!
You will need:
Trimcraft First Edition "Perfect Moments" 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight white card
Trimcraft First Edition Sentiment dies - FEDIE269
Trimcraft First Edition Build a Unicorn dies - FEDIE274
Simply Creative 3mm and 6mm silver gems
Dot and Dab double sided tape
Dot and Dab Foam Tape
Dot and Dab Glue
How to make it:
1. Score and fold an A4 piece of white card. Cut a piece of striped paper measuring 20.25cm x 14cm and a piece of patterned paper measuring 19.25cm x 13cm
2. Layer the papers and attach to the card with double sided tape.
Cut a piece of music paper measuring 13.5 cm x 4.5cm and attach to a piece of heart patterned paper measuring 14.5cm x 6cm. Attach to the card 4.5cm from the bottom.
3. Cut 2 squares of white card measuring 8cm x 8cm. Score and fold in half diagonally. Cut a square of patterned paper measuring 7cm x 7cm and cut in half diagonally.
4. Glue the paper to the card as shown.
5. Slot the two pieces together to form a pocket and glue together.
6. Place the pocket onto white card and draw around the outside long edges, flip over and repeat to get a diamond shape.
7. Cut the tip off the bottom and cut 3.5cm off the top to form a tag shape as shown. Trim the outside edges so that the tag fits easily into the pocket.
8. Glue the pocket to the front of the card.
9. Die cut 6 large flowers, 6 small flowers, 2 solid leaves and 3 patterned leaves.
10. Using an embossing tool and mat, give the flowers some dimension. Glue the smaller flowers to the centre of the larger flowers with gems in the centres. Arrange on the top of the tag and glue in place.
11. Die cut 2 of the large "unicorn ears" and one of each size of circle. Fold the "ears" back as shown and then assemble to create a bow. Attach to the pocket with Foam tape.
12. Die cut the Best Wishes from patterned paper and glue to the tag. Die cut the Happy Birthday from white card and patterned paper. Offset slightly and glue together. Glue to the pocket.
13. Glue some 3mm and 6mm gems to the card below the music patterned paper :)