Tuesday 13 August 2013

Having a play


I know this is real beginners' stuff but I've been trying out some ways to combine a lot of things that I want to use together...
I'm still in the early stages of "Silhouetting" but I'm so impressed with how smoothly it cuts out the Papermill card which I use all the time. One of the items which is in the library when you first get your Silhouette is this little purse. Obviously you can make it whatever size you like but I have sized it so that it fits onto an A4 sheet of card. I always like my flowers - and by that I mean my Punch and Stamp flowers by Tonic Studios - and the card which is left on the cutting mat after the purse has been cut out can be used to punch out lots and lots of matching petals for flowers to decorate the bags with. This size would be great for wedding favours..
I've used Rich Cream hammered, Raspberry Pink and Teal smooth card and the Rose, Pansy, Camelia, Gardenia Punch and Stamp set.




8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bags, that Papermill card is a stunning colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ruth these are stunning ! love them ,the colours are gorgeous and i love the beautiful flowers too ,very pretty !x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these Ruth - very cute!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ruth these are stunning love the flowers and the colours. love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow these are gorgeous ruth.the flowers are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over from the Papermill facebook page to check out your blog. Love the fabulous colours used for these gorgeous bags. I have a Silhouette too and find the Papermill card great for cutting.

    Sylv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful,I really must get me some of the Papermill card.I'm really getting into using the Silhouette now too. I really love the way you have made the leaves from cream card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very pretty...the flowers really finish these little bags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth