Friday 9 August 2013

Bee Happy..


Today's card is primarily to show this week's special offer at Papermill - it's beautiful textured, pearlised natural white card (200gsm) which you can see HERE - You can get 50 A4 sheets for £3.00 !!

As some of you know I got a Silhouette Cameo over a week ago and have been trying to get a bit of practice before I would post a card using it...well, I've so many things on this week that I'm almost dizzy - no, I quite literally am dizzy! However, the beauty of this machine is that I was able just to create and cut this font at the touch of a button. The machine uses all the different fonts you have downloaded to your computer so the options are endless. Of course I'm only learning but I've already got lots of other things cut out and will be showing you what I've done very soon.

It's actually another wonderful benefit to being on the Papermill Design Team - their card works like a dream in the Silhouette.
I've used the Tonic Studios Lily Window die with 2 extra bees and added some tiny flowers at the top too.
See you soon :)

6 comments:

  1. Love it, all the flowers look great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love it .. a real summer card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new toy Ruth, you have created such a happy card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Ruth love the flowers. Managed to get the magazine so can now check on that beautiful wreath you made. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable love the colors.

    regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. The cameo is very addictive !
    Love the flowers. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth