If you love all things sparkly you will love making glittery backgrounds for your cards. You really have to see this card in real life to appreciate the shine!
I have used the Rose Stencil from the Tonic Birthday Celebrations but you could use whatever stencil you like and follow the steps.
What you will need -
5x7 Craft Perfect Bright White card
Craft Perfect Speciality Paper (Spice Basket)
Craft Perfect Lucky Shamrock Glitter Card
Nuvo Glacier Paste (Quicksilver)
Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - (Pink Diva, Copper and Green Meadow)
Tonic Studios With Love Sentiment Strip die set
Tools - Craft Spoon and Media Spatula
How to make it :)
1. Tape the stencil to the card and secure to the work surface aka glass mat!
2. Apply the Glacier Paste through the stencil with the spatula.
3. Carefully remove the stencil.
4. Use the craft spoon to apply the glitter to the Glacier paste before the paste dries.
5. Gently tap the Pink Dive glitter over the centres of the flowers. Do NOT tap off the excess.
6. Apply the green glitter over the leaves.
7. Apply the copper glitter to the outside petals of the flowers.
8. Tap off the excess and dry with a heat gun.
Trim the white card with the Deckle Edge Trimmer. Mat onto a layer of Lucky Shamrock Glitter Card.
Cut a piece of Spice Basket paper to 12cm x 17cm and glue to the card. Add the glitter panel on top.
Die cut the sentiment from green glitter card and the backing plate from white card. Glue these across the bottom of the card and finish with 2 die cut glitter butterflies.
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth