Stamp Club 4 is a set of stamps and coordinating dies which can be used together to create all sorts of creative mountain and moon scenes with trees and stars matching sentiments.
My affiliate links to buy -
USA - https://bit.ly/3aIC1RX
This set just cries out to be used with lots of Tonic's Nuvo products!
This is what you'll find in the set!
What you'll need to create the card above -
Stamp Club 4 dies and stamps
Craft Perfect 7x7 Bright White card blank
Craft Perfect A4 Nebula Purple Glitter Card
Craft Perfect A4 White Smooth Card
Craft Perfect A4 Chrome Silver High Gloss Card
Craft Perfect A4 Pearlised Card- Gleaming Lilac
Nuvo Hybrid Ink - Oriental Iris and Exotic Orchid
Nuvo Glacier Paste - Frosted Petal
Nuvo Glitter Accents - Fresh Snowfall
These are the steps to make the card
1. Tape a 15.25cm square of white card to your work surface. Die cut the circle and larger mountains from white card and attach with repositionable tape as shown.
3. Use a large blending brush to apply the Glacier paste over the ink, radiating from the centre of the moon.
6. Die cut the large mountains from Gleaming Lilac card and attach to the card with double sided tape.
9. Add Glitter Accents to the white area.
10. Attach the inked mountains to the card with 3D foam tape and add Glitter Accents to the lilac mountains.
11. Stamp the tree with black ink and fussy cut.
12. Add the tree to the bottom left with 3D foam tape.
13. Stamp the sentiment onto white card. Cut into a banner shape and ink the edges with the Oriental Iris ink. Add to the top of the card with 3D foam tape.
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth