Friday 24 July 2020

Lockdown gardening

It's been a very strange few months and we've all had to take the rough with the smooth. Not being able to get out and about much for a while meant that I was able to spend more time in the garden. My summer house/ shed was in line for a makeover so I painted the inside of one half white and created a little garden room. I had lots of samples which I regularly took around demos with me and I put some of these on display inside. It has turned out really well and David and i have spent lots of time in there having lunch, coffee and desserts just because we can! I've also been able to do some crafting there too so win, win!





1 comment:

  1. Ruth what a lovely idea to update the summerhouse. The food looks gorgeous - too good to eat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth