Friday 8 November 2019

Pebeo Pouring Experiences Kit - YouTube video

  I was sent a Pouring Experiences Kit from Pebeo and absolutely loved trying it out :)
In this video I have included the unboxing, 2 different pours, colour mixing and photos of some other bits and bobs which I tried as well.
I'm looking forward to demoing this kit when I'm out and about too :)
I was probably a little too careful with my paint in the first couple of projects as I wasn't sure how much to use but I've sussed that now and know that I should have used a little more :)

The kit contains -
8 ready to use fluid acrylic paints, 1 bottle silicone oil, 3 pkts glitter, 4 canvas boards, 5 pipettes, 8 mixing sticks, 8 measuring cups, 2 spatulas, 1 scraper, 4 gloves, 1 protective sheet, 1 support (lab jack) and an information leaflet.






 I used a straw to blow the paint on this canvas.



 These wooden shapes are not included in the kit but I mixed some colours from those included to make green etc and used them on my own craft shapes.





I hope to make a video of this process soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth