Tuesday 19 November 2019

Gedeo Christmas decorations - Pebeo

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed making these Christmas decorations with Pebeo's Gedeo Crystal Resin and Christmas Moulds! You can see below how I made up some clear resin, divided it into tiny amounts and coloured it with paint and glitter. I poured these into the moulds to make the specific areas you can see in the photo, then left them overnight before making more resin, adding the chosen paint and poured another layer. Then I left them aside for another 24 hours to cure.



 In the bottom left ornament, I poured a layer of clear resin, left it until it was tacky and then added a gold star facing downwards. The following morning I poured in a layer of resin mixed with gold glitter paint.



I added some painted detail to most of the shapes when they were dry :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth