This is a Christmas version of some "Wiper" cards which I have seen on Pinterest etc. It folds flat but when you open it, the square at the top left pops up with the With Love greeting on it.
I've used the First Edition "White Christmas" paper from Trimcraft with some Dovecraft and Simply Creative embellishments.
You will need the following -
Dovecraft A4 Luxury Heavyweight Card
Trimcraft First Edition "White Christmas" 8x8 paper pad
Dot & Dab Tacky Glue
Dot & Dab Double Sided Tape
Simply Creative Wooden Christmas Trees
Simply Creative Silver Metallic Snowflakes
Simply Creative dies - Let it Snow SCDIE124x19
- With Love SCDIE 117x19
Simply Creative Snowflake Sequins
Dovecraft Gold Glitter Glue
How to Make it -
1. Cut 2 pieces of white card measuring 21cm x 15cm and score each piece at 3.5cm and 7cm from opposite ends on the long side.
2. Score and fold as shown.
3. Cut a rectangle of card measuring 3.25cm x 6.5cm. Score and fold in half lengthways. Then score and fold the bottom half diagonally from the centre fold to the bottom right, as shown. Add glue to the part with the star in the photo.
4. Glue this piece to the part shown above.
5. Add double sided tape down both of the outside edges.
6. Attach the back of the card directly on top of the piece below.
7. it will look like this from above.
8. Cut 2 pieces of gold patterned paper measuring 3cm x 14.5cm and another measuring 13.5cm x 14.5cm. Cut a piece of stag patterned paper measuring 12.5cm x 13.5cm.
9. Glue these pieces in place and then glue a 3cm x 3cm piece of gold patterned paper to the little part which protrudes at the top.
10. Layer a 7cm x 9.5cm rectangle of striped paper onto an 8cm x 10.5cm of checked paper and glue to the card front at an angle.
11. Glue two wooden Christmas trees to the panel and cover one with silver glitter glue and the other with gold glitter glue. Glue a large silver metallic snowflake at the top right. Die cut the Let it Snow twice - once from white card and again from patterned paper. Offset the white sentiment onto the paper one and glue to the top left. Die cut the With Love from white card and glue to the "wiper" at the top.
12. Add a fine line of gold glitter glue around the striped paper and some snowflake sequins randomly over the card.